¨El Señor tiene mucha compasión, se involucra en nuestros problemas. Repitamos con frecuencia esta sencilla oración: Señor soy pecador, ten piedad de mí, ten compasión de mí¨ @Pontifex_es #HomiliaSantaMarta... See MoreSee Less
¨The Lord has so much compassion, He involves Himself in our problems. Let us often repeat this simple prayer: Lord, I am a sinner, have mercy on me, have compassion for me¨ @Pontifex #HomilySantaMarta... See MoreSee Less
Here are some concerns that I wanted to share via Facebook (as an American) about American excommunicated neo-nazi animals who delusionally believe that they are entitled to visit our Homeland of The Holy See to intentionally harass and abuse us. This is now my fourth visit to The Holy See, and I have never seen it so bad. The Vatican is NOT an environment to test their retarded reality TV shows, etc. as they are NOT allowed to do these things at Catholic churches in America. They DO know better, and are trying to take advantage of us (and kill us?) here at The Vatican and Italy. Please stop them from hurting us as I do NOT find them funny or amusing.
Here are some examples of American Psycho behaviors in and around The Vatican:
1. During my Pilgrimage to Saint Peter's tomb there was a couple from Texas, USA who identified themselves as American "evangelicals" who are no longer affiliated as Baptist Christians. The wife was dressed like Homer Simpson with a metal hoop nose piercing which she wore the entire tour. And, I realized towards the end of the tour that her hair was actuallty fake as she was wearing a wig made of human hair. She smelled like death. Her husband, who wore a baseball cap the entire time, demanded on multiple occasions to be acknowleged as some sort of Catholic mythbusting expert, and told me that this really wasn't Saint Peter's tomb and that our Swiss Guard really only serves the county of Switzerland. I don't believe they should be permitted to return to The Holy See without being interviewed and advised.
2. There was also a young man on this same tour of Saint Peter's tomb who identified as Catholic, but who wore a woman's winter hat the entire time. And, there was another woman wearing a diamond studded nose piercing with long black hair. I don't think they were together, but were probably both American. These things are also not allowed inside Saint Peter's Basilica.
3. I have also seen two different men on two different occasions also inside Saint Peter's Basilica during my current Pilgrimage wearing giant plastic and metal hoop earrings dangling from their ear lobs. These things are also not allowed.
4. There was a woman last night infront of the tomb of Saint John Paul II inside the Basilica who was wearing a short jacket with only her black underwear on and fishnet stockings. She had a very foul smell coming from her somewhat exposed vagina and appeared to be mentally disoriented. I don't think she is a Christian or Italian, and is most likely also an American troublemaker. I tried to get the attention of the security guard on duty and he ignored me. This is NEVER allowed.
4. CATHOLICS DO NOT HAVE DREADLOCKS. While His Mercy endures forever, people currently wearing dreadlocks (which are created using human semen, urine, and feces) are not allowed inside The Vatican or in a Catholic church under any circumstances. I have now seen four Americans with obvious dreadlocks try to do this to us during my current Pilgrimage. For example, last night there was a man inside Saint Ann's Church wearing a dreadlock Paul Revere type ponytail while he was casting spells??? He is white with jet black hair, and probably another American psycho here to torture us.
Saint Peter Pray for Us 🙏🙏🙏
¨Il Signore ha tanta compassione, si coinvolge nei nostri problemi. Ripetiamo spesso questa semplice preghiera: Signore sono peccatore, abbi pietà di me, abbi compassione di me¨ @Pontifex_it #OmeliaSantaMarta... See MoreSee Less