NAME OF THE PROJECT:
“THE POPE VIDEO”
This video project is financed exclusively by donations, for this reason we need your help.
The Pope Video is an official global initiative to disseminate the Holy Father’s monthly intentions. It is carried out by the Pope’s Worldwide Prayer Network (Apostleship of Prayer).
Its aim: mobilizing Catholics and all people of good will through prayer and action in response to the challenges facing humanity and the mission of the Church. To awaken consciences and help young people to get involved, for a mission of compassion for the world.
Watch the videos on the official YouTube channel!
Why do we propose this project?
In the videos the great themes find a space, such as: the family, doctors in war zones, the integrity of justice, the protection of the oceans, human trafficking, hunger, addictions, artificial intelligence, persecuted Christians, interreligious dialogue, the mission.
Why the Pope Video?
– 12 causes per year: 12 great challenges chosen by the Pope to mobilize humanity;
– 1 video per month: every month a creative, viral, short, online video with informal language;
- Worldwide audience: publications in 23 languages. Over 155 million views in our networks and 17000 articles published in 117 countries and 28 languages;
– With the Pope: Pope Francis takes part in person, speaking to the camera and sharing his prayer intentions.
– 1 monthly international campaign: an international campaign in 17 languages, through Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Blog, Website, Newsletter.
This project is financed exclusively by donations.
You can contribute by making a specific donation towards this project by clicking on the button below.
For more information about this project, contact the coordinator: